Welcome to Toronto Area Boardgaming Society!

T.A.B.S. Online :: View topic - TABS Lost and Found Department
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

TABS Lost and Found Department
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kozure
TSC Member
TSC Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 am Post subject: Reply with quote

MapleHutt wrote:
Gah! That was definitely my bag if it was under the left side table closer to the stage... I must have only grabbed two of my three bags I left under the table. Oops! I'll have to refresh my memory but I will PM you shortly on the other game.

Thanks!

Edit: The table was not the "closest" but like the third table from the stage.

PM reply sent.
Spondulix
T.A.B.S. Veteran
T.A.B.S. Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Found:

1 Queen games white point token
1 Blue Though the Ages resource token
1 Blue 51st State check/arrow token
Kozure
TSC Member
TSC Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 pm Post subject: June 16th TABSCon Reply with quote

FOUND AT JUNE TABSCON:

1 x Apple iPod Shuffle (touchscreen)

1 x Light green metal insulated travel cup (no top)

1 x Re-usable shopping bag containing a large number of Heroscape tiles, plastic figures from a different game, and what appear to be Car Wars cars. [IGNORE THIS ENTRY - I've been informed that the shopping bag was a donation to the door prizes. Apologies to the donor. We will ensure that it is more clearly marked as a door prize next time]

If you are the owner of these items and would like them back, please contact me by PM. If you send information in your PM which can confirm the found object as your own (further details about what the iPod Shuffle playlist contains, what the plastic figures were in the re-usable bag, etc.) - it will save me a few back and forth e-mails.

I live in the Allen Road and Eglinton area and work in the King and Bathurst area, and arrangements can be made to pick up these items at either location.
seaneo
T.A.B.S. Cadet
T.A.B.S. Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:09 pm Post subject: When Darkness Comes piece Reply with quote

Hello,

I sold my copy of 'When Darkness Comes' at a TABSCon (last September at the Agricola church?) and recently found one of the figures from it in the bag I used to carry my games to the convention.

Firstly, let me apologize. I believe there is a special level of Hell reserved for people that say games are complete that are not complete.

Secondly, let me know if you are the person missing the figure and I will get it to you and the earliest convenient time at a mutually convenient location.

If you administrate this site/forum, let me know if there is a more appropriate place to post this notice.
Dave B
Site Marshal
Site Marshal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Found,

1. White plastic bag with Titan The Arena & Panzer Blitz in it among other items. If this is yours, please PM me so we can get your games back to you.

2. One finger print counter with +1 printed on one side and a 4 pointed star on the other.

Thanks.
DB
Kozure
TSC Member
TSC Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave B wrote:
Found,

1. White plastic bag with Titan The Arena & Panzer Blitz in it among other items. If this is yours, please PM me so we can get your games back to you.

2. One finger print counter with +1 printed on one side and a 4 pointed star on the other.

Thanks.
DB

Dave, I'm not sure if it made it into the lost and found bag, but there was a card for the Firefly board game which has "Empty Space - Keep Flying" or something similar on it which was turned in as well.

If it didn't make it into the TABS lost and found pool, forget I mentioned it. Smile
ducimus
TSC Member
TSC Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave B wrote:
Found,

Thanks.
DB

Just saw this (busy with babies) I dropped off a bag with panzer blitz,Titan and a few other games for the prize table in sept.
asm_zero
TSC Member
TSC Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a terrain token for Terra Mystica and a small circular purple token with a grey haired man and the numbers 4 and 1.
Kozure
TSC Member
TSC Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 pm Post subject: Found - June 14th, 2014 TABSCon Reply with quote

This motley assortment of playing pieces was found on the floors and tables of TABSCon 39 while cleaning up.

Apologies for the potato-quality image. Apparently my smartphone photography skills are not yet up to snuff:

Starting from the 9 o'clock position and going clockwise: "Terra Mystica" terrain piece, "Coup" credit, unknown barrel, unknown green mushroom warrior figure, unknown monetary unit, piece from Dungeon Twister (unknown character), pink 8mm cube (could be from anything, but not the smaller 6mm cube).

All of these pieces are currently being kept in the TABSCon TSC toolbox, which is typically carted to each TABSCon. If any of these pieces are yours, please see a TSC rep at the next (September) TABSCon and ask for the black toolbox with the yellow clasps and you can pick it out of the pile.

Also found were two metal water bottles. If you can describe them in this thread and the description matches the water bottles found, I can bring them to the next TABSCon, or if you are itching to have them back, you can make arrangements by PM to pick them up from my house (I'm at Oakwood and Eglinton).

Last edited by Kozure on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jotora
T.A.B.S. Veteran
T.A.B.S. Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The barrel looks to be from Francis Drake, the green mini from Nexus Ops Fantasy Flight Edition.
Zombie_Jawa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The silver thing is Coup currency.

The large disc kinda looks like a Terra Mystica terrain piece...
tiberius
T.A.B.S. Veteran
T.A.B.S. Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Also found: one pair of eyeglasses in a soft black zipper-case.
ClanPerez
T.A.B.S. Veteran
T.A.B.S. Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this in my game bag from the Dec 6th TABScon... yeah yeah, it took me a while to clean things up:

Card, "Cape and Cowl" from a DC Comics card game. I think it's a deck builder. There were two guys playing this game on between 10 and noon in the center of the bottom floor and something happened where cards went everywhere. I guess one landed in my bag.

Pat
ducimus
TSC Member
TSC Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Pat it was Rob and I and we spilled a bunch of cards off the table. We thought we got them all but obviously not. If you get into toronto regularly let me know and I'll figure out how to meet up otherwise I can just catch you next tabscon. Thanks
Scott
wolfkin
T.A.B.S. Cadet
T.A.B.S. Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Lost:

Large umbrella Blue, bright red grip gel handle.

Not sure if I lost it on the bus or at the con.
Post new topicReply to topic T.A.B.S. Online Forum Index -> TABS Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: