Welcome to Toronto Area Boardgaming Society!

T.A.B.S. Online :: View topic - Suggestion Box: TABSCon
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Suggestion Box: TABSCon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic
dcorban
T.A.B.S. Veteran
T.A.B.S. Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel TABScon is big enough to warrant any effort beyond just walking around and talking to other people who are walking around.

Although, I'm not sure size has much to do with it. The "box on the table" thing doesn't even work at BGGcon.
Tartrazine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 pm Post subject: Movember at November TABScon? Reply with quote

I was introduced to Airships a few weeks ago, and we had a running joke about the impressive moustaches on display in that game. This got me thinking that we should treat the next TABScon's early scheduling in "Movember" as an excuse to play moustache-related games to raise money for prostate cancer research. Anyone interested?
ducimus
TSC Member
TSC Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't organize anything as my schedule changes on a dime, but I'll play some games for charity if you can figure out the details. Not sure about moustache related( although the Gaul on my copy of C&c ancients is rockin quite the stache as are the vikings on vikings....)
mrborges
T.A.B.S. Veteran
T.A.B.S. Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, excellent idea.
I'll be participating in Movember again this year. By the 17th I'm not sure how strapping it's going to be, but I do like the idea.
I'll scout around for those really funny fakey costume 'staches. Maybe we can get enough to give one to everyone who donates?
Tartrazine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:56 am Post subject: Reply with quote

mrborges wrote:
I'll scout around for those really funny fakey costume 'staches. Maybe we can get enough to give one to everyone who donates?

Yes, they'd be great for anyone who is unwilling or unable to grow a real one.
Post new topicReply to topic T.A.B.S. Online Forum Index -> TABS Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: